Pumpkin Festival Hosts A Talent Show and Recording Artist Sherry Lynn Performs

I don’t know about you, but I’m super excited to see the performers in this year’s talent contest at our Pumpkin Festival on October 6, 2019.  If I was brave, I’d register and read some of poetry.  But like I said, if I was brave (insert girl shrugging her shoulders emoji). 

You can enjoy watching the pre-registered acts between 11:15 am and 3:00 pm at the Library Stage.  You’ll also be in for another treat, because South Jersey Nashville Recording Artist Sherry Lynn will be performing!


For more information about our Pumpkin Festival, visit our website or the Pumpkin Festival Information booth the day of the event. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you Play the Ukulele? Would You Like to Play the Ukulele? Join us -- Its Free!

Meet the Peanuts Gang

Time to Use Your Family Secret's Best Cake Recipe for the Cake Bake Off Contest