Good Grief! You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown Comes to Mainstage

Good Grief! You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown Comes to Mainstage in Just 16 Days
Don’t Be a Blockhead! 

Get your tickets now!
Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus, Lucy, Sally, Shroeder, and friends can't wait to take the Dennis Flyer Stage. Here’s what a few cast members have to say about the show:

“It’s ironic that I’m playing the youngest person in the cast, but I’m the oldest cast member. It’s great bringing Sally to life. I grew up watching the cartoons and they were my mom’s favorites. This show has appeal for all ages,” Kaylee Corrato.

“Schroeder was always one of my favorites. I have an appreciation for his music. I enjoy all the music in the show and think audiences will too!” said Frank Testa.

“I love that Linus is so articulate for a young child. He’s funny and just a great character to play,” said Christian DeCola.

Director Stephanie Filippo said, “The line ‘Happiness is coming home again’ in the song Happiness is especially meaningful for me. Summer Stage was my home growing up and where I made some of my closest friends.  It’s fitting to be directing a show about friendship at Mainstage.”

Joining Filippo on the directing team are vocal director Lexi Scheiber and stage manager Erin Cramer.

You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown runs October 12 & 13, 7 pm and October 14, 2 pm. For tickets, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you Play the Ukulele? Would You Like to Play the Ukulele? Join us -- Its Free!

Meet the Peanuts Gang

Time to Use Your Family Secret's Best Cake Recipe for the Cake Bake Off Contest