The Harmony Show Choir was Simply "Pitch Perfect"


One of my favorite, favorite movies is Pitch Perfect (1, 2 and 3).  The riff off scene and the Bella’s final performance may or may not be in playlist on YouTube.  I felt like I was transported into Pitch Perfect when I attended the Harmony Show Choir on August 3 at the Dennis Flyer Theatre, Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ.  

In Pitch Perfect like fashion, the choir sang catchy medleys with first-rate vocals and an innovative approach to harmony arrangements. My three boys, twins are ages 14 and the youngest age 7, attended the show with me and they were as thoroughly entertained as me.  With its fast pace, great music, and exciting choreography, this concert entertained audiences of all ages.  



It’s no wonder the Harmony Show Choir is one of longest-running Mainstage summer traditions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you Play the Ukulele? Would You Like to Play the Ukulele? Join us -- Its Free!

Meet the Peanuts Gang

Time to Use Your Family Secret's Best Cake Recipe for the Cake Bake Off Contest