Good Grief! You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown Comes to Mainstage in Just 16 Days Don’t Be a Blockhead! Get your tickets now! Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus, Lucy, Sally, Shroeder, and friends can't wait to take the Dennis Flyer Stage . Here’s what a few cast members have to say about the show: “It’s ironic that I’m playing the youngest person in the cast, but I’m the oldest cast member. It’s great bringing Sally to life. I grew up watching the cartoons and they were my mom’s favorites. This show has appeal for all ages,” Kaylee Corrato. “Schroeder was always one of my favorites. I have an appreciation for his music. I enjoy all the music in the show and think audiences will too!” said Frank Testa. “I love that Linus is so articulate for a young child. He’s funny and just a great character to play,” said Christian DeCola. Director Stephanie Filippo said, “The line ‘Happiness is coming home again’ in the song Happiness is especially meaningful for me. Su...
Comments
Post a Comment